It's Spokane Teeth Week –
that's good news for your Whole Body.
With oral health screenings, fun family activities, prizes for participating and lots of simple tips, this is the week to take action towards a Mighty Mouth. You're more fit if your mouth is fit.
Teeth Week Events and Activities
- The SmileMobile is a mobile dental clinic providing dental care primarily to children with limited access to care.
- Activities at Mobius Kids with tips to help keep kids cavity-free
- Public Service Announcements featuring Matt Santangelo and Kris Crocker (KXLY-meteorologist)
- TV advertising highlighting Lou, the unconventional Tooth Fairy
- Educational outreach in schools through the Spokane District Dental Society
- Outreach to media and community organizations about the importance of oral health
- A social media campaign - visit The Mighty Mouth Facebook page and share the posts
Presenting floss. The easier way for Spokane residents to look younger, longer.
Kris Crocker for KXLY 4 news